Accountant - Urgent Hiring
Our client is a well-established asset management firm based in US managing assets over US$20 billion such as private equity, alternative and direct investment. With continuous company growth, an exciting opportunity is created in the finance team and they are now looking for an Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Handling the daily accounting operations including AR/AP/GL
- Resposible for the month-end closing and preparing financial and management reporting packages
- Perform cash management such as monitor the cash flow, bank account opening and bank reconcilaitions
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements at group level
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Professional qualifications is required
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" quoting reference number #223618.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.