Accountant - Urgent hiring
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Investment Group
- Work-life balance
- Qualified Accountant preferred
Our client is a well-established investment firm with diversified investments across the globe. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Accountant to join the finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for daily accounting operations for subsidiaries across APAC
- Perform bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Handle month-end closing, consolidation and prepare monthly management reports and financial analysis
- Ensure the compliance of the accounting records
- Liaise with external auditors for the annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.