Accountant | Stable MNC | Exclusive Opportunity!
Our client is an established platform that helps multinational corporations develop open innovation strategies via multiple channels. Established in the last few years, they have already grown their business to a sizable team in the region and are well-recognized in business communities worldwide. Their clients already include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to expansion, they are currently hiring an Accountant focused on AR reporting and analysis.
- Ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Assist with budgetary control of Asia Pacific Division costs under the direct supervision
- Assist with tracking of performance by budget and key performance indicators and highlight any issues and differences in order to follow up on timely
- Review the billing transactions prepared by the team to prepare various reports and implement enhancement for the billing and related system
- Perform credit risk assessment and periodic revenue report
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years' auditing or accounting experience, with experience acquired in multinational companies preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Office suit
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill