Accountant / Senior Accountant - Urgent hiring
- Chinese Asset Management Firm
- Work-life balance
- Excellent career path
Our client is a well-established asset management firm with strong presence in HK and China. With continuous company growth, some exciting opportunities are created in the finance team and they are now looking for an Accountant /Senior Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to assist in the below but not limited to
- Responsible for the daily accounting operations
- Conduct bank reconciliations and monitor the cash flow movements
- Handle month-end closing and preparation of the financial reporting package
- Assist Finance Manager for preparing management and other regulatory returns (i.e FRR)
- Liaise with fund managers and investors for fund-related matters such as draw down and distribution
- Perform ad hoc. tasks such as liaising with external auditors for annual audit
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with recognised accounting qualifications
- Around 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- A good team player, and a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accountant
- Straight auditors will also be considered
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.