Accountant / Senior Accountant - Urgent hiring
- Immediately available preferred
- Work-life balance
- Stable working environment
Our client is a well-established private investment company with an investment portfolio across Asia focusing on Real Estate, agriculture and Commodity. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Accountant / Senior Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for daily accounting operations for various investment entities across APAC
- Handle month-end closing and prepare monthly management reports
- Perform bank and inter-company reconciliations
- Ensure the compliance of the accounting records
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with accounting qualification (HKICPA/CPA/ACCA)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant accounting experience
- Big4 audit experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable, matured and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.