Accountant / Senior Accountant - Investment
- Established investment group
- Work-life balance
- Stable working environment
Our client is a well-established private investment company with investment portfolio across Asia focusing on Real Estate, and Commodity. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Accountant/Senior Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Handling the daily accounting operations including AR/AP/GL
- Responsible for the month-end closing and preparing financial and management reporting package
- Perform cash management such as monitor the cash flow, bank account opening and bank reconciliations
- Assist Manager in preparing annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- A professional accounting qualification (i.e. HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA) is required
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.