Accountant / Senior Accountant - Urgent hiring
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Immediately available preferred
- Work-life balance
- Stable working environment
Our client is a well-established private investment company with an investment portfolio across Asia focusing on Real Estate, and Commodity. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Accountant / Senior Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Handling the daily accounting operations including AR/AP/GL
- Responsible for the month-end closing
- Perform cash management such as monitor the cash flow, bank account opening, and bank reconciliations
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing management reporting and financial analysis
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with accounting qualification (HKICPA/CPA/ACCA)
- Minimum 7 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable, matured and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.