Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager - Urgent hiring
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Investment Group
- Work-life balance
- Vast amount of exposure
Our client is a well-established investment firm with diversified investments across the globe. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager / Accountant to join the finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for daily accounting operations including AP/AR
- Perform bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in month-end closing and preparing monthly management reports and financial analysis
- Ensure the compliance of the accounting records
- Liaise with external auditors for the annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience with audit background
- Hands-on AP experience is highly referred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable, matured and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.