Accountant/Assistant Accountant - open to auditors
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established PE firm
- Work-life balance
- Regional role
Our client is a well-established PE firm based in UK with AUM over USD 2billions. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Accountant/Assistant Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a full spectrum of daily accounting operations including AP/AR/GL for APAC countries. In addition, you will be required to handle month-end closing for preparing accounting journals, schedules and other financial reports. As an Accountant, you will need to prepare management reports and financial analysis as well as other ad hoc. duties such as liaise with external auditors for annual audit and tax advisors for tax filing.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- A professional accounting qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years relevant accounting/audit experience
- Open to Straight auditors
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.