Accountant - (Native Mandarin Speaker preferred)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Investment Bank
- Work-life balance
- Vast amount of exposure
Our client is a well-established investment firm with a strong presence across based in China. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for daily accounting operations and timely regulatory reporting (FRR returns)
- Handle month-end closing and prepare monthly management reports
- Perform bank and inter-company reconciliations
- Ensure the compliance of the accounting records
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with accounting qualification (HKICPA/CPA/ACCA)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Straight Big4 candidates are welcome
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable, matured and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.