Accountant - MNC
Our client is an established platform that helps multinational corporations develop open innovation strategies via multiple channels. Established in the last few years, they have already grown their business to a sizable team in the region and are well-recognized in business communities worldwide. Their clients already include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to expansion, they are currently hiring an Accountant.
- Participate in the preparation of interim and annual report to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory disclosure requirements
- Lead the account team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Responsible for accounts payable transactions and staff T&E claims
- Reconcile and follow up outstanding suppliers' invoices and suppliers' statements.
- Prepare fixed assets vouchers and schedule
- Handle monthly bank reconciliations and bank enquires
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years auditing or accounting experience, with experience acquired in multinational companies preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Office suit
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill