Our client is a well-established MNC with global presence. They are looking for a self-driven Accountant to join their finance team in Hong Kong. This will be great opportunity for Accountant/ Assistant Accountant looking for great exposure and a dynamic team to work with.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will be responsible for:
Handle full set of accounts, including daily financial operations, consolidation of management accounts, tax computations, cash flow projection, bank reconciliations
- Assist in management reporting including variance analysis, quarterly reforecast the annual budgeting
- Liaise with external parties such banks, auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and register agents for statutory audit, taxation and company secretarial matters
- Assist in the implementation of the effective internal controls and enhancement in accounting system as well as group tax planning
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualification
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA or ICAEW qualification preferred
- Great work attitude, strong team player and willing to take self initiatives
- Attention to details, numeric and responsible
Please click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC232770. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.