Accountant - HK Main Board Listed
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Hong Kong Main Board listed with a strong reputation and presence in Hong Kong and PRC. With a market leading portfolio of businesses and continued growth in the Greater China and overseas region, an opportunity has risen for an Accountant to join the Management Reporting team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Review and consolidate subsidiaries' financial reports to ensure accuracy with the Greater China
- Enhance and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems.
- Participate in the preparation of interim and annual report to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory disclosure requirements
- Work with external auditor to provide required audit supporting documents
- Execute all relevant check and control procedures and to ensure workflow efficiency.
- Assist in special projects and initiatives, e.g. process improvement, system development, budget modelling, policies and procedures set.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years financial accounting experience, with experience in PRC Accounting
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Occasional business trip to PRC may be required
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Accountant