Accountant - Financial services (Open to Fresh grad)
Our client is a well-established asset management firm based in UK with AUM over USD 10billions such as private equity, alternative and direct investment. With continuous company growth, an exciting opportunity is created in the finance team and they are now looking for an Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to assist in daily accounting operations including Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and General Ledger. You will review payments vouchers, validate T&E receipts according to company policy, and perform bank reconciliations. As an Accountant, you are also expected to perform ad hoc. tasks such as liaise with external auditors for annual audit.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Around 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- Fresh grad is welcomed
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.