Accountant - Finance Team
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed creation and distribution company with business around the globe. They are currently looking for an Accountant in the Hong Kong Finance team to support their expansion plan.
Reporting to the Asia Financial Controller, you will be responsible for preparing Monthly Financial Closing and Reporting. You will perform Financial Analysis and assist in preparaing Hong Kong sub-consolidation.
- Assist in handling day-to-day transactions
- Assist in performing monthly financial closing and reporting
- Conduct Financial Analysis on key accounts and assist in preparing Hong Kong sub-consolidation and Group consolidation
- Liaison with overseas subsidiaries for transaction-related matters and related operating procedures
- Work closely with the factory and Operating teams to conduct Financial Analysis
- Assist to prepare annual budgeting and performance reports
- Assist in preparing financial forecast including cash flow and profit and loss for the group
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Proficient in Oracle or SAP and MS office
- Experience in Trading or Manufacturing industry is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in entity Financial Reporting in sizable comanies
- Good command in both English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)