Accountant | F&B | Work Life Balance
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month|
Our client is a reputable brand in the Hospitality industry. They have a strong brand positioning with their own membership clubs and F&B business. Due to further expansion of the team and business, the firm is currently looking for a talented Accountant to provide assistance on Finance operation and valuable insights for strategic decision-making.
- Handle full set of accounts, including journal entries, accounts receivable and payables, intercompany balances, month end closing etc.
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis, flash and dashboards
- Work with external auditor to provide required audit supporting documents
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal policies and external statutory requirements
- Develop new tools and reporting in line with changing business requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in F&B/Hospitality Industries preferred
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese