Accountant | ERP Implementation
Our client is a global company headquartered in Europe with regional hub in Hong Kong. The company is reputable for their strong brand positioning with business presence around the world. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to drive further success in their system projects.
- Execute all relevant check and control procedures and to ensure workflow efficiency.
- Assist in composing internal audit reports in accordance with Company's Internal Audit Report Preparation Standards
- To review the procedures and controls of the Company to ensure the effectiveness and complied within internal compliance control and relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Work extensively with the different functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement within financial processes and to lead on the implementation of required changes.
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
- Develop new tools and reporting in line with changing business requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years' relevant experience, preferably hands on experience of ERP implementation, internal control
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill