Accountant - Consolidation
Our client is a HK-listed trading company with business around the globe. They are currently looking for an Accountant in the Financial Reporting and Management Reporting team to support their expansion plan.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for preparing monthly financial statements and financial management reports. You will perform full set of accounts and maintain daily accounting operation for subsidaries. You will assist with preparation of the group reporting consolidation schedules by subsidiaries and associates in accurate and timely manner. You will assist with interim reviews and annual audits, and the production of interim and annual reports, in compliance with HKFRS and Main Board Listing Rules
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma or bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Accounting
- Experience in trading industry or relevant experience is preferred
- Good command in both English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY45372. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.