Accountant (Billing + AR), MNC Professional firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$260000 - HK$300000 per annum|
Our client is a professional servicing firm that offers solutions to major business and financial centres globally. They are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to Finance Manager, you will work with your team member on all-rounded AR duties including debt collection and billing matters which reviewing and updating the billing guides, liaising with the fee earners and their secretaries on billing and settlement matters. You will also be expected to be monitoring the billing system, preparing billing and AR reports, assist with month end and year end closing.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related field
- CPA student member or Qualified accountant (ACCA, HKICPA, CPA Aus, AICPA)
- At least 3 years' hands-on billing experience and collection experience
- Positive work attitude, detail oriented, independent as well as good interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
Contact Bonnie Chang on (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 40103