Accountant (Billing + AP), US Professional firm
Our client is a well-established international firm that offers professional solutions to major business and financial centres globally. They are currently looking for an individual to join their regional finance team based in Hong Kong. This is a rare opportunity for a junior candidate to join this business and learn from a well-established organisation.
Reporting to the finance manager, you will be responsible for 80% billing and 20% accounts payable function. The position will oversee the timely and accurate issuance of invoicing as well as petty cash handling, preparation of cheque payments, reviewing coordination, payment settling. You will also need to assist in month-end closing, financial reporting and any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Diploma or bachelor degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in professional firm, MNC or sizable organisation
- Detail oriented, independent and adaptive to culture and working environment
- Good command in spoken and written English
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Immediately available preferred
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.