Accountant - Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$360000.00 - HK$400000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm based in UK. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be reponsible for a full spectrum of daily accounting operations with AP focus including invoice checking, payments processing, staff reimbursement claims, bank reconciliations etc. In addition, you are required to handle month-end closing for preparing accounting journals, schedules and other financial reports. As an Accountant , you will also perform ad hoc. duties such as liaise with external auditors for annual audit and tax advisors for tax filing.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- A professional accounting qualification is preferred
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience, preferably in financial institutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" quoting reference number #223781.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.