Accountant - Accounts Receivable, Global Professional Firm
Our client is an internationally renowned professional service firm with a presence around the globe. Due to their on-going business expansion, they are now seeking an Accountant in the Accounts Receivable Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for performing daily Accounts Receivables functions and invoicing. You will monitor the collection of debts and handle receipts and reconciliations. You will also assist with the development and streamlining of procedures in accounts receivable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA student membership/qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience in external audit or in multinational companies is highly preferred
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Accountant
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY48631. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only