- 5 days work
- Work life balance
Our client is a leading destination and real estate services firm with international presence. With their business expanding quickly, they are looking for a high calibre to join their Finance Team to support their accounting functions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include perform full set accounting duties which include handling daily book keeping and monthly closing process, to ensure the completeness and accuracy of general ledger in a timely manner, preparing reconciliations of month-end balance sheet schedule and bank as well as preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications holder will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, preferably 2 years' full set accounting experience
- Regional exposure is a plus
- Knowledge in Oracle or other ERP
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.