Our client is a leading engineering firm with headquartered in Hong Kong. With their APAC business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting an Accountant to support their Financial Reporting function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for preparing monthly and yearly financial statements, internal reports and relevant analysis. You will handle full-set of accounts independently and manage day-to-day controlling of accounting systems to ensure the completion of timely and accurate financial reports covering Asia Pacific. You will also liaise with external auditors to handle audit matters. Additionally, you will participate in system enhancement projects and other ad-hoc activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications holder will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevance experience preferably gained in construction/ engineering industry
- Knowledge in Microsoft AX or other ERP system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Less experience candidate can be considered as assistant accountant
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.