Our client is a global leading trading MNC. With their business expandingly quickly, they are looking for an Accountant to support their Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for accounting duties on Accounts Receivable and invoicing. You will follow up with invoice discrepancies and ensure compliance with company procedures & payment policies. You will perform month end closings and year end closings. You will be involved in management reporting such as the preparation of budgets. You will also perform ad hoc financial analysis and assist with the system implementation projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably in Trading and Manufacturing, FMCG or Retail
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
- Immediately Available is an advantage
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY98436. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.