Accountant (3 months), International law firm, Urgent Hire
My client is an international law firm located in Central, they are looking for an Accountant (3 months renewable) to support the accounting team due to support the business expansion. The candidate must have experience in handling full set of book.
- Perform daily accounting operations including AR, AP, GL and month-end closing, billing and collection.
- Maintain Accounting entries, update financial statements and manage the filing system
- Handle banks & accounts reconciliation and generate reports
- Responsible for all levels of accounts payable item with banks and vendors as well as cash management
- Support audit, taxation and any team related ad hoc tasks
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience preferably in law firm or professional firm
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, responsible, diligent and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately Available is a must
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only