|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- FP&A focused
- Market leader
Our client is a leading engineering firm with strong international presence. With their business expanding quickly, they are looking for a high calibre to join their Finance Team to support their accounting functions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include perform FP&A (financial planning and analysis) duties which include preparing management reporting, business analysis and budgetary control such as providing financial reporting and analysis by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information, assisting in budgeting including actual and forecast analysis, and tracking of business performance as well, providing reporting and analytical support for operational and strategic initiatives and handing ad hoc projects as assigned.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications holder will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, preferably gained from sizeable audit firm
- SOX experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Oracle or other ERP system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.