Account Manager (Japanese speaking) - financial data MNC
Our client is a Financial Data MNC with track record and good reputation in the APAC market. They are now looking for a Japanese speaking Account Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
You will be working managing a portfolio of exsisting client in Japan, mainly financial services and corporate clients to make sure client satisfaction and retention. You will be the key contact point for clients for any enquries and challenges, liaising with internal teams for continuous improvement on client journey. You will be given incentive to upsell and cross sell products.
- At least 2-3 years of client facing role, preferably took care of Japanese corporate clients
- Native or near native level Japanese, fluent in English
- Proactive, attention to detail, fast paced and ability to build long term relationships with senior stakeholders
- You might be required to travel to APAC regions for client meetings
- Track record in cross sell and upsell/ revenue generation role
- Able to coordinate with internal teams for continuous feedback and improvements
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT236396
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only