Account Manager (International Financial Corporation)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000.00 - HK$40000.00 per month + commission|
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development unit, you will be collaborating with assigned broker channels to establish a consultative approach to gain insight into the voice of the customer and understand the clients' strategic business goals, whilst monitoring the broker service delivery execution of the company's service operations and identify opportunities for improvement. You will also be liaising with internal stakeholders to drive for financial results and being involved with projects like satisfaction surveys, product development and service ops enhancements. In addition, you will also be taking part in defining the renewal strategy together with the Client Management and Underwriting teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in related discipline, with 3-5 years working experience in the insurance industry or in strategic relationship management in a corporate (B2B) environment.
- Demonstrated strength in working with a wide range of stakeholders and distribution channels.
- Proven track record in building value-based relationships with excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasive skills
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and quality in execution
- Able to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Team player, able to drive for results through influencing and working with others
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to email@example.com (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 44121.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.