Our client is a well established multinational company with over 70 years of history. It is known for developing, manufacturing construction products. They are expanding their business successfully and today they have 25,000 employees over 100 countries. Currently, they are now seeking a Key Account Manager to cope with their rapid business growth.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be implementing strategies for designated key accounts development to elevate long-term relationship. It is important for you to take the lead to drive top-down approach by penetrating their senior management level. Also, to understand customers' needs to drive business opportunities and conduct seminars/ training/ workshops for customers to raise awareness and create understanding of all existing and new products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business or other related disciplines. MBA or Master Degree is an advantage
- Min. 5 years of sales experience in serving corporate accounts with proven success record, experience and knowledge in construction industry is a must.
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Strong leadership skills and team management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM221185.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.