|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an International Insurance Group with exposure in many places across the world. In order to cope with their expansion, they are currently looking for a Account Manager to provide all aspects of sales and business development to achieve sales target and enhance client management effectiveness. He/she will work with various external and internal stakeholders to maximize the effectiveness of processes and provide optimum service.
- Assist Head of BD & CM to develop broker strategies
- Develop and maintain sound relationships with brokers and clients
- Act as a key contact point to brokers for defined book of business for providing efficient, high quality service
- Actively seek and develop new business opportunities through brokers and directly with clients
- Achieve individual and team sales target
- Provide effective solution to brokers and clients including but not limited to quotations, services proposals and escalate enquiries to senior management when necessary
- Manage meeting coordination, PowerPoint preparation, management of inventory for sales materials and premiums
- Undergraduate Degree with minimum 5 years' related working experience in banking or insurance field
- IIQE Paper 1,2,3 required
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Self-motivated and able to manage priorities in meeting tight deadlines
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number 212144.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.