|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leading digital company that brings the best incentive offers to consumers globally - including dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel. They are a data-driven company with very good MNC culture.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for representing the company products and services through development and management of merchant partners. You will plan and prioritize sales activities and customer contact towards achieving business aims and revenue targets. Also, to plan and carry out local marketing activities for product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibition. Moreover, to liaise with different parties using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min. 5-8 years' proven success in B2B/ B2C sales, preferably within the e-commerce, publishing, F&B, retail, FMCG or media industries
- Strong negotiator with an outgoing and motivated outlook
- Positive attitude and take on new challenges in a fast-paced work environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Work, Power point
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM234461.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.