|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||High monthly commission|
Our client is a famous and well-established brand for work space design and solution across the Asia Pacific. Their products are ISO-9001 certified and have network covering over 30 countries worldwide. Currently they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join their Hong Kong Office.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible to achieve sales target and execute business development plan to follow up sales order and client enquiries. Also, you have to generate new business among local corporate accounts and manage after-sales service to Architect and designers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or other equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' B2B sales and account management experience
- Experienced in selling tangible products to B2B clients is a must
- Good spoken and written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong presentation, sales-driven and people-oriented
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM223439.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.