Account Director - IT Solutions
- Ownership of the assigned accounts' go to market and growth strategies as well as customer satisfaction assurance
- Conduct continuous research to renew understanding of business dynamics of the assigned accounts as well as specific clients' business needs and map out such with the company's key solution offerings. Drive account specific and solution focused conversations with clients and channel partners to promote company's solutions and offerings.
- Comprehensive Account Coverage, develop and execute account coverage plan to effectively covers all key stakeholders within each account including but not limited to the following persona : Security, Risk and Fraud Management; Infrastructure and Network Management, Application Development and Management, Cloud and Enterprise Architect Office and Digital Transformation Office.
- Work with Channel team to develop and expand the partner eco-system to support achieving sales quotas and goals of your assigned territory. Tasks include develop relationships with channel partners, lead and participate in joint account planning and marketing. Collaborate closely with company's channel and sales engineering teams to carry out these activities.
- Develop and deliver sales and executive level presentations. Lead sales negotiations coordinate complex decision-making process and overcome obstacles to close sales. Conducting all these activities in a professional and effective manner.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact to the final procurement process. Maintain good sales disciplines and ensure company's sales forecasting tool is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular and timely basis
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner within and outside the company.
- Candidates with at least 10 years of IT solution sales experience ( at least 3 years of major account management experience) with successful track record of managing iconic Hong Kong enterprises with large and complex IT organizations would be preferred.
- Focus in one or more of the following areas : SAAS offerings, Enterprise Software, Cloud Infrastructure, Cybersecurity Solutions, API Management and Middleware Solutions, and / or Microservices and Container Management Technologies.
- Successful sales experience in a matrix client environment with demonstrable ability in effectively leveraging a team sales approach and multi-stakeholder's coverage model
- Sales experience in Cloud Technologies (IAAS or PAAS) and CyberSecurity Technologies is a definite advantage
- Proven Sales experience and relationship in the following accounts has a definite advantage: Public Transportation Operators and Public Transportation Authority, Public Utilities, Finance Authorities
- Strong relationship building and coverage capability of C-Level and Divisional Executives
- Fast and self-motivated learner
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
If you are interested and feel confident in this job role. Please feel free to apply directly here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks