50K Paralegal, finance industry
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
- Challenging and fast paced
- Competitive package
- Finance industry
Our cleint is a prestigious private equity firm specializing in private equity funds, special situationst.
You will be involved in a broad range of legal matters including:
- Drafting & reviewing legal documents (investment project)
- Conduct extensive legal and company research where appropriate
- Prepare standard forms and write up reports on research results
- Prepare due diligence memo and verification note
- Liaise with external parties and internal business team
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years of paralegal experience, preferably with law or company secretarial training
- Finance industry background is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proactive approach and able to handle matters independently.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.