25K Payroll Assistant (6 mths contract)
|Location:||Admiralty, Central and Western District|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$25000 per month|
Our client is a top leader in the banking industry. They are currently looking for an experienced payroll assistant to join the HR operation team. This is a maternity cover in HK office.
- The role holder will be responsible for Hong Kong payroll and assist with some payroll related activities for other location such as China and Singapore.
- This includes monthly payroll processing, income tax filing and reporting, social insurances filing and reporting, payroll accounting, yearend filing and reporting, surveys and audit activities.
- Responsible for GL postings to Finance, payroll and general ledger reconciliation as well as account ownership review and or sign-off
- Manage payroll related Invoice Payment
- Assist the NJA Payroll Team in managing the external outsourced vendors. Provide local compliance services to Hong Kong/China/Singapore, and ensure that they are delivering their work aligned to Barclays Values and the firm's interest
- Interact and work with various functions such as Resourcing Partners, HRBP's, Reward Team, Internal Mobility Team, Employees' Relationship Team, Internal/External Auditors, and Employees.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in business administration is preferred
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- At least 3 years related experience in a sizable company
- Meticulous, problem solver and independent