1st level Application Support (Credits Trading)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Up to HK$800000 per annum|
The European Investment Bank is hiring an AVP Level Credit Trade Floor Support caliber to join their Trade Floor Support Team for Credit, Municipal and Securitized Products Businesses. This is a new position part of a Regional Team with reporting line into the Team Head in Singapore.
- Interact with the Credit, SecProd, and Muni businesses to log, prioritize, resolve, escalate (where required) and own all support issues through to completion
- Drive the horizontal application support teams in technology centers on incidents impacting Trading Floor until resolution.
- Update the support knowledge base recording new issues, workarounds, solutions and system / process how-to's
- Take on "Subject Matter Expert" responsibility for a suite of applications, and become a knowledge reference point for the support, development and project teams.
- Effectively communicate / escalate incidents and problems to 3rd line support (development) when required
Skills and Requirements:
- The candidate is expected to have experience in at least one database, programming language and operating system knowledge/experience.
- 2+ years of Electronic Trading experience (Bloomberg, MarketAxess and other US-based electronic venues). ION platform experience a plus but not mandatory.
- Unix, SQL, Oracle & MSSQL, Scripting (shell, perl), Excel (macro / scripting), XML, Messaging, Autosys, Java
- Good understanding of bond pricing
- Experience with ITIL concepts and best practices
- Understanding of the investment banking business, Credit Cash product knowledge, and the lifecycle of trade
Interested candidates please send your CV directly to email@example.com for quick processing.