12M Contract- Python Developer (or Java/C++) Investment Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$720000 - HK$1000000 per annum|
A leading US Investment Bank is looking for a hands on developer with solid experience in Java or C++ or Python development who is keen to take on a Python developer role mainly focused in server side development. This position starts on a 12 months contract hire, the contract is renewable and the bank has a high temp to perm conversion rate.
The successful candidate will work closely with Regional and Global Credit Development teams on developing a strategic cross-Product Fixed Income Commodities and Currencies (FICC) trade repository infrastructure and Trade Capture for global use including APAC.
He/she will be involved in delivering on regulatory deliverables for their APAC FICC desk, particularly focusing on their applications for risk management, pricing, P&L management.
There are requirements on ALGO monitoring, regulatory mandated application platform upgrades in local branches, rollout of consent order functionality to EM branches.
- Good knowledge on open source python language OR strong Java/C++ experience
- Server side programming
- 2-3 years experienced graduates in any engineering/science discipline with good problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Fixed Income Credit and Loan products.
- Good understanding of how trading desk works. Experience of working closely with Traders.
- Experience in object-database will be added advantage.
- Strong communicator - able to convert business feedback into technology solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, database programming.
Interested candidates please send your CV directly to email@example.com