Our client is a reputable and expanding Investment Management company with a diverse investment strategy. With increasing acquisition activities in the region, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Tax Advisor / Controller to join the firm, based in Hong Kong (candidates based in Singapore would also be considered).
Reporting to the General Management Team, you will be the key Tax Advisor responsible for all tax related issues, overseeing tax advisory on acquisition structuring, M&A, tax planning, funding, tax modelling for new transaction. As the primary tax person in Asia, you will be responsible for implementing tax structures and ensuring compliance with relevant jurisdictions across Asia. You will manage the tax position across the business operations, review and assess transfer pricing issues, manage business tax risks, provide tax advisory to all businesses across the firm in Asia. In addition, you will provide tax support including tax documentation preparation, direct tax, indirect tax, customer duty and levies. You will also have involvement on the tax compliance side working with service providers on tax returns reporting, filings, tax audits and other reporting matters when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10+ years relevant Tax experience in M&A, Investment Management, Fund Management and / or Private Equity
- Experience from Big 4 or Law Firms with strong Investment Management focus would also be highly relevant
- Strong knowledge of cross-border M&A work and Tax Treaties
- Ability to work independently, be hands-on and flexibility to take on additional responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Candidates based in Singapore would be considered
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 23180 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.